Friday, January 06, 2006
- Name: Lauralyn S
I am a mixed-media artist. After a recent shoulder injury, I realized creative time is as beneficial as daily physical therapy, and a lot less painful! I started drawing again and have been every day since. I challenged myself as part of my own "art therapy" to make a bookmark a day for the next 365 days, combining my love of books and art.
- Everyday Matters Challenge 48-New Year's goal
- Daily Devotion - making art daily! Day One.
- New Year's Pow Wow - Sketches
- New Year's Powwow - Photos
- EDM Christmas Challenge
- Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Blind Contour Friday - Bird with Plant
- Fireplace - Agua Caliente Park
- Poetry Slam